The NEW Knolly Chilcotin is longer, faster and more aggressive. With completely updated geo, kinematics and frame design, the Chilcotin was created to charge down rugged technical terrain as the Enduro bike in the new Knolly lineup.
Consumers asked and Knolly answered: all new frames include standout details like the straight top tube design, Enduro bearings on all pivots, and a one-piece monolink driving the shock. With the new Chilcotin, there are two suspension options (170/170 & 160/155) and an expanded size offering of small through x-large frames.
MSRP PRICING STARTING AT: $5999 CAD/$4499 USD (Deore build)
- Fork options: 170 & 160
- Rear travel options: 170 & 155
- Wheels: 29"
- Straight top tube - better standover and improved aesthetics
- Unified monoblock rocker link - working in collaboration with the lower swing link; increased rigidity and lessens lateral stresses on shock mount
- Enduro bearings in all pivots
- Flat tooling bearing locations - makes bearing service removal and installation easier
- Size specific chainstay length - creates a better balance bike and better fit for tall and short riders
- SRAM UDH compatibility with a Knolly specific fully CNC'd aluminum hanger included
- Supports long dropper posts (200mm - 240mm dependant on frame size) for a wide range of inseam lengths
- Mounts for tools (under the top tube)
- Lower shock mount features 30mm axle to work with Fox Roller Bearing Shock hardware kits
- Post Mount Direct 180mm rear brake mounts
- 157Trail rear end spacing- brings improved rear end stability and chainline